Pet friendly Rowan Cottage is in the pretty Dales village of Buckden, just a couple of minutes walk from the popular Buck Inn. It is Ideal for sleeping 2, 4, or 6 people and has achieved Tourism England 3 star rating for the 7th year in a row. Regularly upgraded to a very high standard, with a new kitchen in March 2015 with brand new appliances, now including a washing machine. The cottage now has double glazing, new carpets and furnishings, a new TV, DVD and a general upgrade and restyling to give it a more luxurious feel than ever.
Buckden lies close to Kettlewell and Grassington in The Upper Wharfe Valley, which is particularly prized for its characteristic drystone walls, dales barns, flower-rich hay meadows, beautiful riverside and valleyside woodland. It makes a wonderful place to explore with outdoor pursuits such as walking, cycling, fishing, climbing and horse riding at nearby Kilnsey. Malham with its famous Cove and Tarn is a short drive and the Dales Way walk and Dales Cycleway pass close by Skipton with its medieval castle, market and canal basin is just over half an hours drive.
Rowan Cottages Accommodation
- Master bedroom with large pine double bed
- Twin/double bedroom. Both bedrooms have been refurbished to a luxurious standard
- Comfortable sofa bed for 2 in the sitting room
- All bedlinen and bath towels are provided
- House bathroom
- A brand new dining/kitchen, with dishwasher, fridge, freezer and washing machine
- Lounge with cosy wood burner, comfortable seating. flat screen TV and DVD
- Sunny garden for the sole use of Rowan Cottage guests with garden and patio areas and garden furniture
- Pet friendly
2017 Tariff for No 1 Rowan Cottages
Short Breaks prices from 3 nights: Nov to March from £235 (1 to 4), from £275 (5 to 6) Email us for further details.
1st price is for 1 to 4 persons. 2nd price is for 5 to 6
- Feb 18 to Mar 07 - £395 - £450
- Mar 08 to Apr 21 -£510 - £565
- Apr 22 to Jul 07 - £490 - £555
- Jul 08 to Sep 08 - £590 - £660
- Sep 09 to Oct 27 - £480 - £535
- Oct 28 to Dec 15- £340 - £395
- Dec 16 to Jan 05 - £595 - £695
Pets: @ £20 per stay
All prices are inclusive of electricity